• Feeling overwhelmed?
• Keen to pay attention to your wellbeing before stress levels skyrocket and resilience vanishes?
• Interested in taking a practical approach to your self-care?
• Curious to learn more about stress and resilience and the roles they play in our lives?
WOULD YOU LIKE:
• Time and space to reflect on your wellbeing?
• Practical strategies for managing stress?
• Ideas for building up your resilience to navigate life’s challenges?
If the answer is a resounding “Yes”, then come and join us for a day of increasing self-awareness, exercises and practical tips delivered in a coaching style with the aim of enabling you to build yourself up!
Date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Where: Bulkington Village Centre, School Rd, Bulkington, CV12 9JB
Cost: £75 (including refreshments and a buffet lunch)
If you have any questions, please call or email and we will help you to discern if this is the right course for you.
We are Marguerite Farmer (North and Nimble Coaching) and Nic Willcocks (NW Coaching) - experienced coaches and facilitators who firmly believe that we are all more resourceful, resilient and creative than we give ourselves credit for (and that it is important to take the time to harness our super powers)
Call 07491 656020 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org